Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Nigerian Shawarma recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Nigerian Shawarma recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snacks.
We all know that consuming healthy snacks can help us feel better within our bodies. If we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. A little bit of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between snacks. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. There's nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
For anybody who is not sensitive to nuts, try eating some almonds! As an all-in-one power booster, almonds offer you many health advantages. These kinds of nuts contain quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey which induces drowsiness, is available in almonds. Having said that, you may not need a nap after eating almonds. These nuts loosen up the muscles and provide a general sense of comfort. Your emotional level is often lifted by simply eating almonds.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that don't involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to nigerian shawarma recipe. You can have nigerian shawarma using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Nigerian Shawarma:
- Take of Flat bread.
- You need of Chicken breast.
- Take of Sausage.
- You need of Spices.
- Take of Habanero.
- Get of Onion.
- Take of Mayonnaise.
- Get of Ketchup.
- Get of Cabbage.
- Get of Carrot.
Instructions to make Nigerian Shawarma:
- Cut the chicken into cubes and marinade it to taste.
- Add 2 tbspn groundnut oil to a pan and fry the chicken on low heat.
- Add the sausage and keep stirring till it’s done.
- In another pan, add 1 tbspn of groundnut oil then add the habanero and onion. Fry it and season to taste.
- Cut the cabbage and carrot.
- Mix the mayonnaise and ketchup together in a bowl and add some of it to the cabbage and carrot.
- Get your flat bread, lay over the cabbage and carrot mixture then the chicken and sausage then finally the pepper sauce.
- Scoop on the mayonnaise and ketchup on it and roll the wrap gently.
- Put it on a shawarma pressing machine and press it for three to five minutes.
- Serve with chilled drink.
If you find this Nigerian Shawarma recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Search This Blog
- August 2022 (18)
- July 2022 (2)
- January 2020 (9)
- December 2019 (31)
- November 2019 (6)
- October 2017 (6)
- September 2017 (203)
- August 2017 (222)
- July 2017 (347)
- June 2017 (135)
- May 2017 (143)
- April 2017 (53)
- March 2017 (47)
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the...
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you're looking for Grilled chicken shawarma bread recipe, look no further! We provide ...
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you on...